Ég á Líf / Eyþór Ingi / Ég á Líf - Single
Tommy Hilding (b. 1954, Skagersvik, Sweden) - The Bridge, 2007 Paintings: Oil on Linen
Blue Is the Warmest Color (2013) directed by Abdellatif Kekiche
Lovers, Sunday Morning at Champs-Élysées, Paris, 1951 (Bert Hardy)
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
- Baby: M-m-m
- Me: Marxism will prevail?
- Baby: M-mommy
- Me: You are a bourgeois sympathist baby and if you had been educated you would need reeducation. Instead, I will raise you as a communist
alamo so far